Tonto Dike to tie the Knot with Mr Right

One of Nigeria's most controversial actress and
entertainer, Tonto Dikeh » has revealed that all
is well with herself and her colleagues - most
especially Mercy Johnson Okojie.

In a recent interview
with The Punch, Dikeh
revealed that she has a strong personality and is
not as shy as many people are meant to believe.
Dikeh also opened up on her ability to conquer
depression, love herself and ready for marriage
as she hopes to tie the knot very soon.

In her words,
' I have not always been lucky with
love and relationships but right now, I am happy
I’ve found love. I have too many thoughts on
marriage and I can spend an entire day speaking
about it. I will marry whoever God leads me to.
The inspiration behind my hit track, Sugar
Rush is the fact that love conquers all.'

Comments