Shocking as Tiwa Savage Cries " My pregnancy makes me unattractive"

Mavins Queen, Tiwa Savage is heavily
pregnant and she decides to share her pains
and gains in her pregnant mode. Tiwa who is
likely to deliver soon revealed how she will
miss moments with her baby in the womb and
the care showered on her by her husband Tee
Billz . She said

‘The very last part of pregnancy can be very
emotional … A part of you just want the baby
out because of the physical strain it has over
your whole body but a part of you will miss
those precious private moments that only you
and your baby share moments when your baby
kicks or moves and only both of you
experience it, when you feel hiccups or when
you know when baby is sleeping or awake…
this is the most spiritual, emotional, physical
journey I have ever been through and I will
miss getting away with so much lol especially
with hubby, like him getting me food in the
middle of the night, helping me put my shoe
on, comforting me while I’m crying over silly
things like its raining outside or because I feel
unattractive. Sorry @teebillz323 soon be over
I am so blessed. God has been faithful to me

Comments