My Ernest prayer is for God to give me my own husband-Ayo Adesanya

Voluptuously beautiful and sexy Ayo Adesanya
has rightly made an entrance into the Nollywood
hall of fame as she celebrates her 20th
anniversary in the industry at the age of 45. The
entire month of July, has been about accolades
and ovation for the highly talented actress.
While basking in the euphoria of the anniversary
celebrations, Ayo, who had a tumultuous marriage
and even messier divorce saga with her former
husband, actor and producer, Goriola Hassan,
took time out to tell Potpourri that her 20 years
journey in the make-believe world had not been
all rosy. She spoke about marriage and love and
posited that even though her marriage didn’t work
out she still believed in love. She was asked if she
could still marry again.
“When people ask me that question, they just get
me confused. Fine, God said we should come to
the world, get married and multiply but you know
what? I’m beginning to think marriage is not for
the whole world. It’s not everybody that agrees
to that because these days, people are getting so
hostile. People fall in love; it’s not as if you don’t
find love but does it really last?
You keep wondering that today they’ve broken up,
tomorrow they’ve broken up; it’s not a good thing
really. When you’re asking me if I’m going to get
married again, I’m not God because you really
can’t play God when it comes to what is going to
happen.
Tomorrow, I might just meet somebody that
would sweep me off my feet, so it’s not as if I’m
closing the door totally. God is the owner of my
life, so if he says okay, this is what he wants. But
then, it doesn’t mean you cannot be happy if
you’re not married.
I want the coming generation to be happily
married, I want them to settle, I want them to
believe in love, I want them to have a peaceful
life and a peaceful home; I encourage it. Because
I’m not married does not mean that I do not
understand what love is, I know what love is, I
know what romance is, I understand it so well”
she said


Comments