Justice not after the politicians that murdered my son_woman weeps

Nigerian politics is getting much worse as a community leader's mother who was mudered in Rivers cries for justice. Arodu, who was a member of the Peoples
Democratic Party, was murdered on June 23,
2015 at about 11.30pm by hoodlums who
invaded his residence in Akabuka community,
Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni Local Government Area of
Rivers State.
The gunmen were said to have shot Arodu on
his lower abdomen and other parts of the body,
living him with no chance to survive the attack.
But the 96-year-old mother swore that her son’s
spirit would fight those who hacked him down in
such a vicious manner.
“My only wish now after my son’s death is for
his spirit to arise and fight his killers. We are still
in shock over how my son was killed. The entire
incident looks more like a dream. My gentle son
who can hardly hurt a fly was attacked and
killed right in his own room.


Comments