Cossy meets bigger b**bs on set of new flick

love, for hate or for pure envy, Nollywood
diva, Cossy Orjiakor is almost always the
cynosure of all eyes wherever she finds herself.
Trick or treat, she owes this to no other reason
than her humongous boobs which tends to herald
her presence long before you could even figure
out that Cossy is around.
It is almost inconceivable that this Nollywood’s
queen of boobs could meet someone whose boobs
would make her feel second best. But she did
recently and it was on set of a new movie ‘Ara
Saraphina’ recently shot in the eastern part of the
country.
The movie is a glamour comedy by Pressing
Forward Movies and directed by Dandy
Chukwuemeka Echefu. In the movie, Cossy
Orjiakor and Saraphina Onyekachi Amaechi go
head to head in a boobs contest.
“ Yes, there was boobs competition which I won.
But I must confess Saraphina is bigger than me. I
only won the contest because she failed a
question and I was the next best and more
enlightened, so, I won” says Cossy when asked
what it was like going head to head with
Saraphina.
“ A friend, Theodore Anyanji recommended me for
the job, so, Saraphina called me up. The movie
was shot in Owerri. It was my first time in Owerri,
I stayed at Seaview Hotel, a nice hotel. I received
extra money, for food particularly because I don’t
eat location food. My stay in Owerri was very nice
and I enjoyed my self on the set of the film” she
added
Other stars in the film include Ebube Nwagbo,
Rita Edochie, Uche Elendu, Zuby Michael,
Paschaline Alex and many others.


Comments