Sound Sultan To Release 7th Album This Year.



One of Nigeria ’s favorite artists Sound sultan is set to release his 7 th album this year. As I write this article, I have a smile on my face, I can still remember his hit song “Jagbajantis” off his first album. still love that song. The title of the forth coming album is “Out Of The Box” .

The album features collaborations with artistes like Olamide on a song titled “Monsura”, Patoranking, 2 face, Sarkodie and others, but before the album actually does drop, he will drop a single called “Everything is Everything”.

The video to the single has already been shot by the same director who worked on 2 face’ s “Enter the Place” so I bet its going to be good .

Sound Sultan is well known for his creativity when coming up with names and titles . His stage name and previous album titles testify to that.

Below are the titles of his previous albums

2001- Kpseeeeeeew
2004 - Textbook
2007 - Naija 007
2008 - SS 4
2010 - Back to The future
2012 - Me , My Mouth and Eye

Cant wait for Out Of The Box t o be released .

Absolutely looking forward to it .

Comments