Davido Is A Brilliant And Obedient Student – H.O.D


Olusegun Ojuola, the Head of Music
Department,Babcock University has
described Davido as a billiant and
obedient student. Until his graduationyesterday,Davido was a lone student inhis department and was taught by MrOjuola.

Speaking to the NETng at the convocationof the music star on Sunday, June 7, 2015,Ojuola said:

‘Well, the first thing I try to do is to
dichotomise the artiste from the student.

The Davido I know is an artiste, but thestudent I admitted into the department isAdedeji David Adeleke and therelationship has been like that allthrough.’

‘But I can tell you this much, that David isa very very brilliant and very obedientstudent. When I say Obedient, you cansee that in terms of humility. Anytime

David is in school, he knows he’s in
school as a student.’…


Comments