Amber Rose Reveal She Is Dating Machine Gun Kelly


Amber Rose has a new man in her life. The newly-single mother has been spotted out and about with rapper Machine Gun Kelly. During a
visit to Big Boy on Real 92.3 on Tuesday, Amber confirmed that she is dating the “Wild Boy.”

“We’re dating. We’re just getting to know each other,” she said. “He’s a really nice guy. He treats me really, really nice, and I have a blast with him.”

Like her ex-husband Wiz Khalifa, she can’t resist a man with tattoos. “You know I like ’em tatted and all.”

Amber also talked about why she decided to keep her son, Sebastian from making headlines but still
the media and family won’t let her be.

She said “I don’t post his pictures on social media, and I’m trying to get the rest of his family to get on board with me,nbut they don’t want too.”

“It got to the point where I would see headlines and itbwould have my son’s picture of me and his father- and it was negative, and it was a picture I posted on Instagram,”,Amber
added.


Comments