''nigerians Should Leave My Father Alone''; Oshiomhole’s Daughter

''nigerians Should Leave My Father Alone'';
Oshiomhole’s Daughter

Winifred Isimakhome Oshiomhole, daughter of
Comrade Adams Oshiomhole has finally reacted
to the backslash from Nigerians saying he got
married to a 25 year old undergraduate, Lara. She
also explained why the entire family were absent
for the day.. In a phone interview when asked
what she has to say about the marriage, She
says; ''I think my father has finally gotten the
heart to move on and Nigerians should learn to
respect his decision. I saw so many bad
comments and My question is, this people don't
even know half of the story and they just go
about writing ignorantly''
On why she was absent, She says; The
information for the day was not properly
circulated, I would say I was busy taking care of
my life, work and my family and I must have
missed out on the plan, I cannot say for the rest
of my sisters but I am sure we were not properly
informed. I wish the couple a great married life
and I am sure she will make my father happy..

Comments