My Plan Was To Date And DumpMy Wife – Popular NollywoodActor Makes Shocking Confession

Nollywood actor, Paul Obazele who is
said to be a pioneer in the Nigerian
movie industry has revealed some
shocking details of how he planned to
date and dump a banker who later
became his wife. He made this known in
an interview with Sun Newspaper .

In his words:


My wife is a banker. I met her on one of
the days I was hard up; I went to the
bank with a cheque given to me by Chico
Ejiro. I got to the bank with a post-dated
cheque that I didn’t know it was post-
dated, but I thought I could swing it with
my star status. And my friends who
accompanied me said: ‘that girl wey dey
there no dey hear word; she is a very
stubborn girl’. But I accosted her and she
told me ‘no’, even while saying that, she
was laughing. Then she told me that if I
wouldn’t mind, she would lend me some
money. At that point, I stood up angrily
and stormed out of the bank. As I left, I
said to myself: ‘I’ll teach you what stars
do. I will sleep with you and scram’. So I
came back, toasted her and lured her in.
But she said ‘if your plan is to sleep with
me then you won’t’. Like joke, we became
friends and today we are married!

Comments