Ibinabo Fiberesima is the cause of my Marital Crisis- Emeka Ike

Again, former Leader of Actors Guild, Ibinabo
fiberisima and Emeka Ike are at each others
throat again.
This time its over the fresh divorce mess that
Actor, Emeka Ike seems to be wallowing in.

The actor repeatedly insisted in an interview that
rumours and unpalatable tales currently trailing
his marriage and place of habitat are
‘distractions’ from Fiberesima, who is currently in
the United Kingdom on vacation.
'Ibinabo will upload her distraction on the internet
and you will quickly rush to celebrate it. Did you
speak with her?(referring to his wife) Did she tell
you that? This rumour (eviction rumour) is over
two years old now on the net. No thanks to
Ibinabo.
‘Please speak to her (referring to his wife) to
hear if that’s what she has to say. Who’s
reporting? Who’s asked? If she never came to you
please treat all that as trash and wait till she
comes to you, then you can ask my side of her
own story, not these Ibinabo’s distractions.
Please I am not a party to this, not now that she
has legal issues all over her,’ he concluded.
But Ibinabo couldn’t turn down the chance of
getting back at him, and has retorted saying;
‘Haa, that boy has gone mad. Me Ke? What is my
business with him?’
Speaking further, the actress and beauty queen
said, ‘I thought he lives in a hotel. He must
definitely be on very cheap drugs. I don’t know
why he keeps referring to me. The case is
between him and the Board of Trustees. He called
me to help him push them over it, then he went
to the press to curse me over it. He must be truly
demented., she told Punch.
Fiberesima and Ike have been at war of words
over the last 12-months in a bid to determine
who leads the Actors Guild of Nigeria, AGN.

Comments