Wednesday, 6 January 2016

NEW YEAR REVOLUTION : POEM SERIES

Title: YOU VERSUS YOU


Stanza1:
And then it flowed

Like a river in the south

So serious like the harmattans cold

Yet my fingers can't fetch my heart


Stanza2:

I want to say it

Am sure of what to say

But how do my words interpret it?

The message on my thoughts tray


Stanza3:

Above is sky not the heavens

The footstool is the sands of time

For the kingdom is in you- the heavens

So unleash in you the letters deserved for the sands of time

Stanza4:

You are all you need

The rest ain't useful

So create the world you need

For in you are the tools


Stanza5:

Think it, write it, meditate and live on it

Overcome the you they see

Live from inside out of your spirit

For greater is the you in you than the you that's obvious

Peace to my piece
#youVSyou
@iam_Kulqee [TW and IG]

By Onyema Courage


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?